Veja V-10 Leather / men
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.